Birder by Hillary Eggers
In February 2016, Bedford Audubon’s Board of Directors approved a new 3-year Strategic Plan. The Strategic Priorities provide a 21st century framework for effecting and inspiring conservation change and decision-making:
- Attract and cultivate new members for a more vibrant community and to sustain Bedford Audubon’s mission and future.
- Be intentional and strategic in programming to optimize experiential environmental learning and outreach.
- Protect and conserve our land.
- Develop a strategic use plan for Bylane Farm that integrates the buildings, Garden, and surrounding properties with Bedford Audubon’s mission, programs, and activities.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of management and governance structures and systems to better deliver on our mission.
If you’d like to learn more about our Strategic Plan, please email Janelle.