We’re located at Bylane Farm, 35 Todd Road in Katonah, New York.
Our office is generally open Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. We’re a small but mighty team, so sometimes the office isn’t open when we’re in the field or working with the community. So please call or email ahead if you want to make sure to catch us!
The grounds of Bylane Farm, including the Leon Levy Native Garden, as well as our wildlife sanctuaries are open to the public from dawn to dusk for nature appreciation and study. No need to call ahead if you are looking to just walk, hike, bird, and photograph on your own.
Bedford Audubon Society
35 Todd Road
Katonah, New York 10536
1 (914) 232-1999
- From Rt. 22, turn onto Todd Road.
- When the road surface changes from dirt to pavement, you’re getting close!
- The Leon Levy Native Garden and Bylane Farm are on the left side of Todd Road—look for the large tan house. Office parking is available in a small gravel lot directly after you pass the building.
- Sanctuary parking, a picnic area, and main trail head is on the right side of the road, turn up the steep gravel drive. Parking is available in a small grassed lot immediately on your right, with additional grassed parking at the top of the drive, on the right.
- If you continue on Todd Road and leave the asphalt portion, you’ve just missed us!
Call us at (914) 232-1999
If you’ve missed us, please leave us a voicemail with your name, phone number, and a detailed message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Do you have an injured or suspected orphaned bird or other wild animal? We aren’t wildlife rehabilitators, but are happy to help in any way we can.