Saturday, September 18
We’re thrilled to offer this amazing experience on the water that will be led by an Audubon naturalist from Constitution Marsh.
Constitution Marsh is one of only five remaining tidal marshes on the Hudson River. Our guide will lead us through winding channels lined with tall, elegant marsh grasses, searching for hidden wildlife. Enjoy the physical activity and beautiful scenery and learn the secrets of the sanctuary.
Constitution Marsh Audubon Center and Sanctuary is in Putnam County on the east shore of the Hudson River. The Marsh is an Audubon Important Bird Area (IBA), a New York State bird conservation area, and is designated as a Significant Coastal Fish and Wildlife Habitat.
The canoe trip will run from approximately 9:30-11:30am; however, we ask that you arrive by 9:15am for a short safety and instruction session.
Parking is very limited. If you are attending with a friend, please consider driving together.
- Two people per canoe
- Canoes, paddles, and life jackets will be provided.
- All participants must sign a Release of Liability and Safety Agreement form.
- Trips are subject to weather conditions and could be cancelled at the discretion of Constitution Marsh Audubon Center. If the event is cancelled by Constitution Marsh, a full refund will be given.
Registration and Ticketing
- Tickets are $45 for Bedford Audubon members; $50 for non-members. Become a member here>>
- Tickets may be purchased online by clicking the blue button below.
- To pay be check or cash, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-302-9713.