Bedford Audubon seeks a passionate, dynamic, and inspirational leader to serve as its next Executive Director.
As the “face” of one of the oldest Audubon chapters in the country, the successful candidate will drive growth while leading all aspects of the day-to-day operations for this local environmental organization.
- Passionate about birds, wildlife and our natural environment?
- Successful at fundraising with a record of sound fiscal management?
- Able to show a leadership style that supports collaboration and team efforts to motivate and inspire staff and colleagues?
- A high-energy, highly motivated self-starter who is good at multi-tasking, delegating, and big picture thinking?
- Prepared to “muck in” and keen to understand the organization and community and work flexible hours that may included some weekends and evenings?
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for delivering the vision of the organization, following the strategy set with the Board. The opportunity for the Executive Director to shape and deliver true and lasting change is significant. The leadership role has a balance of great responsibility and great freedom. From staff management to fundraising, property oversight to community engagement, it could be compared to running your own small business.
Please submit a cover letter and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are being accepted until July 15th.