A Week of Wonder
May 13 – 20
Get ready for Springathon ’21 – a very special week-long celebration of nature to support Bedford Audubon’s mission of connecting people with nature.
This Week of Wonder will include an online auction, special presentations, bird walks, and more!
Our goal is to raise $10,000 during the auction which will enable us to advocate for birds, wildlife, and habitat while conducting critical conservation research that supports community science and experiential environmental education.
There are many ways to participate in Springathon. Community members can bid on auction items and attend programs. Businesses may sponsor the event or donate an item for auction.
Please look for more information in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you are a local business owner who cares about preserving nature in our community, please join us by sponsoring or donating an item so that together we can raise awareness and support nature!
- Banner advertisement on auction website
- Logo placement on Bedford Audubon and auction websites
- Name recognition in press release
- Headline listing in select advertising and printed material
AUCTION ITEM DONATIONS
In return for donating an auction item, your business will receive the following promotional recognition:
- In the pre-auction mailer
- On the Bedford Audubon website
- On the auction website
- In email, social media, and print marketing