Celebrate the Season with Us!
Have some fun this holiday season by coming to our
V I R T U A L
Holiday Open House
Sunday, December 6
This annual celebration is a favorite of Bedford Audubon staff + board members because it’s a time that we can express our gratitude to you, our members, donors, and volunteers, for all that you do. Although it’s not in-person, we’ve planned an exciting interactive event that is sure to bring smiles to all.
Please join us for all or part of this very special virtual celebration that will have a lineup of entertaining events including:
- Fireside Chirp: With the fireplace at Bylane as a backdrop, staff and board members will host the event, kicking it off with a chat about your bird, garden, nature or other stories.
- Members’ Montage: Using images and/or videos that represent YOUR year, we’ll put together an unforgettable montage to really get things rolling.
- Games: Name that (Bird) Tune will start you on your way to identifying birds by their songs!
- Ask Tait: Bring on any and all bird questions – our expert naturalist-in-residence will do his best to answer them all!
- Show + Tell: Interspersed throughout the schedule, we’ll share Bedford Audubon highlights from the year.
- Toast to Holiday Cheer + Happy Times: Prior to the event, swing by Bylane Farm to pick up a gift bag containing a token of our appreciation, a mini bottle of sparkling wine, and other goodies to enjoy at our Open House. RSVP required!
A confirmation that contains timing for the various events and details about picking up your gift bag will be emailed to those who RSVP before November 30th.
Thank you for your commitment to Bedford Audubon. We look forward to celebrating with you!