See more birds as the weather gets cool… order seed today!
Birds can use your help for energy during migration and as winter approaches when natural seed sources begin to decrease. When you buy seed and suet from Bedford Audubon during our Seed Sale Fundraiser, your impact is doubled – you feed the birds and support our mission to connect people to nature!
About our Seed & Suet
Black Oil Sunflower Seed: A favorite for many species, such as cardinals, goldfinches, tufted titmouse, catbirds and man others! Give birds the high energy they need. Can be used in tube feeders, trays, and hoppers.
Sunflower Kernels: No hard shells, eliminating the mess under your feeder.
Safflower Seed: Squirrels and starlings don’t like it, but cardinals and chickadees do!
Thistle (Nyger): Tiny seed preferred by goldfinches and siskins; requires a special feeder.
Suet Cakes: Woodpeckers and nuthatches love them. Choose from Nut & Berry or Peanut. Available individually or by the case.
Seed Mixes Available
- Economy A mix of white millet, milo, cracked corn, and sunflower seeds
- Select High percentage of sunflower seeds, white millet, and cracked corn.
- Premium No shells, no mess. Easier for the birds and you.
We offer several great options to make it easy for you!
Orders over $150
FREE local delivery the week of Nov. 17th.
Orders less than $150
- Orders can be picked up from Bennie’s Feed Barn, 45a Main St., Bedford Hills Saturday, Nov. 16th from 10am-1pm OR
- Orders can be delivered for $25 the week of Nov. 17th. (Bedford, Lewisboro, Mt. Kisco, North Salem, Pound Ridge, Somers, & Yorktown only.) Must select this delivery option when you order.